translate a language

dinsdag 18 augustus 2015

Gelli plate face



Gelliplate face
Ben toch verder gegaan met mijn gezichtje op de Gelli plate achtergrond. Getracht haar haren te geven. Eerst geschilderd maar dat was een mislukking. Een tijdje laten liggen en gister met een stencil en dylusions paint haar haren overgeschilderd. Nu is het naar mijn zin en vind ik haar mooi.
Still continued with my face on the Gelli plate background. Tried to give her hair. First painted but that was a failure. Leave for a while and yesterday with a stencil and Dylusions paint her hair painted over. Now it pleases me and I find her beautiful.

                                                          creatieve groetjes

                                                             Marja

1 opmerking:

  1. You did well. I like it but I like doing this but I have not tried the whole face either.

    I did one on my blog but never knew really how to do it like your second finished art.. You have done it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen